Thursday, June 17, 2010

Visioning the Future

The entertainment business is awash in cancellations that are hitting the NY Area TV & Film community hard. Guiding Light, Mercy, Law & Order, and as of September, As the World Turns, to name a few shows cancelled in the past year. New Jersey is about to drop tax breaks for production in the state, which can only further curtail production in the area. Given the dearth of available work in the area, I began the process of figuring out what I want to do next. One thing I know is I wanted to leave the door open for production work. However, those pesky bills are clamoring to be paid, so I’ve got to create additional streams of income. One of the avenues I chose was to become a Certified Vision Board Counselor.  As a Vision Board Counselor, I can help you create your own vision board by guiding you in life visioning, designing your vision collage whether by hand or computer.

Beginning Monday, my mentor, author Joyce Schwarz, is hosting a once in a lifetime event to Make Your Dreams Come True in 6 weeks or less with the Vision Board Bootcamp. I will be joining with like-minded-people seeking to start living our dreams now. Check out this virtual bootcamp:  Vision Board Bootcamp

Are you ready to live your dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment