Sunday, June 5, 2022

My Cousin the Queen Celebrates Her Platinum Jubilee

As this weekend’s celebration of Queen Elizabeth 70 years on the throne wind down, I decided to check out Wikitree’s Connection Finder to see if and how they say I am related to the crown jewels.

My fav tiara!  https://pin.it/4cJMItk

The shortest distance between myself and the Queen is on my dad’s side, but the connections are not all blood related and include Wallis Simpson so doubt there is any tiara borrowing options with this connection.

Now my mom’s side is interesting.  Wikitree says Queen Elizabeth II and I are 12 cousins twice removed. 


I would think a 12
th cousin should at least be granted an overnighter in one of the lesser castles, a private showing of the crown jewels and a photo op wearing ones tiara of choice.

God Save the Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment