Sunday, March 8, 2015

Spring Ahead - 15 Minute Declutter Session

Back in January I made a resolution to de-clutter my house. I made a really good start with my linen closet, see my Jan 14 post. Then I got distracted. In February I found a great pin from Clean & Scentsible for the Household Organization Diet. In just 15 minutes a day you can de-clutter your home in 31 days. Sounded good to me. I dove right in and de-cluttered the cabinet under the kitchen sink.
Doesn’t it look nice? Then well I got distracted… again. 

Today I got motivated and spent my 15 minute de-cluttering session on the kitchen cabinet that is reserved for the kitchen stuff that has no other home. That is going to change. The picnic odds and ends have a new home in the garage with the coolers and paper tablecloths. The miscellaneous water bottles have been pared down to two, one for me and one for dad. The cabinet has been re-purposed as a baking cabinet. 
Hmm, what shoud my next de-cluttering project be and how long before I get around to it? I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment