Monday, December 30, 2013

Chicken & Dumplings

How do you organize your recipes? Are you old school and keep a paper file or do you have electronic files, or do you use a website or social media site? I LOVE Pinterest for pinning recipes. I often scan the web looking for interesting dinner ideas, then pin them for future reference. Some of my friends like to use Facebook for recipes that interest them.. and their picks look yummy... but its on Facebook. As you may know Facebook won't allow Pinterest pins. While my cousin and I have similar taste I can't save the recipe or find it on the web. So I'm making a blog with the recipe and picture, just so I can save it to Pinterest for future dining. Happy eats!


Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings

Ingredients:
4 skinless chicken cutlets
2 tablespoons butter
2 cans condensed Cream of Chicken soup
1 onion, finely diced
2 packages refrigerated biscuit dough 

Directions

Put chicken, butter, onion, and Cream of Chicken soup in slow cooker. Add water until all ingredients are covered. Cook for 5-6 hours on High. 30 minutes before serving add torn pieces of biscuit dough to pot.


1 comment: