Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Brownies are Coming, The Brownies are Coming!

Today is National Cookie Day a fact that went un-noticed by many. In fact I didn't know what I was missing until a Facebook friend post alerted me at 8pm. Unfortunately, the kitchen is closed up and the dishwasher is running so it is to late now to make a quick batch to celebrate the day. The FB poster asked for an alert so as not to miss it next year. That sent me to the web and what a delicious treasure trove I discovered. So yes as mentioned Dec 4th is National Cookie Day; it turns out however certain types of cookies get their own day too so for the record, July 1st is National Gingersnap Day and July 9 is National Sugar Cookie Day. What the heck are Hermit Spice cookies? Well they've got their own day too on November 15.

I know, you're reading all about cookies and going, where are the brownies? Well National Brownie day is fast approaching on December 8th. So stock up on supplies now or order a box of brownies for a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment