Sunday, July 25, 2010

Get up, get out, get moving

I’ve gotten behind in my blog reading, so I just read a post from My happy blog by Diane Lang which she wrote in May! Diane has begun a self-help challenge, “the goal: next time, you go looking for a self help book, you won't have to worry which ones really work because I have done the research for you.  Her 1st choice was a self help DVD to encourage her to add physical activity into her schedule in order to lose weight. http://myhappyblog.vox.com/library/post/my-self-help-challenge.html?_c=feed-atom  Hello, did Diane did you write this with me in mind?

My translation of her review is eat a good breakfast and get outside for a walk. I’ve got Shredded Wheat in the cabinet. My sneakers & MP-3 are next to my bed. There is no excuse not to get out in walk around my neighborhood before I shower & dress for the day.

1 comment:

  1. The walk this morning was nice. It was slightly less humid out so it was pleasant to walk around my neighborhood. As I walked, I took in what is going on in the neighborhood. There are a lot of homes for sale. This isn't especially news, at this time of year there usually a number of units for sale. What was surprising is the Realtors tend to hold all the open house on the same day. Today only one unit is holding an open house. This is one of those little out of the ordinary events I will ponder. Well it gets me out of my own world, so the first day of walking was a success.

    ReplyDelete