Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Organize Your Home Office Day

Today is Organize Your Home Office Day and to celebrate, I’m cleaning off my desk. That is my goal, whether I finish today or tomorrow, I will have a desktop that contains my laptop, printer, pens/pencils, current project folders and a notepad. From the before picture I’m sure it is obvious I’ve got a lot of work ahead of me. The mess I have now is paralyzing me. The pile represents my past, present and future. There are the last vestiges of a business and contacts from the TV show now off the air. Then there are the tax receipts that need to go to my accountant and bills to be paid. Lastly there is my future lost in all that clutter, pieces of inspiration needing to be unearthed. So that is my task, dispose of the past, organize the present and find the dreams of the future. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment