Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love yourself, for if you don't, how can you expect anybody else to love you?



February is National Boost-Your-Self-Esteem Month. Self esteem by definition is your opinion of yourself.  So do you have positive or negative self-esteem? My esteem has taken a beating in recent months, so this February I am recommitting to liking myself. Today I cut & colored my hair. Tomorrow I’m attending a Ladies Lunch Networking event. I intend to finally set a workout schedule (and actually show up at the gym). And that is just the start. What are you doing to boost-your-self-esteem?

2 comments:

  1. i'm definitely getting back to the gym, too; really finishing my thesis; and surrounding myself with wonderful, positive, funny, and inspirational people (people like you!). that should be a good start:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome to me. Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete