Friday, February 26, 2010

Snow Daze

In NJ, we are in day 2 of the snow in. So far there is over a foot of snow outside my home and it’s still coming down. I live in a townhome community with a strange parking lot/garage setup. Plowing our development requires not only the standard plows, but Mr. Dumptruck & Mr. Bulldozer to get our cars out of the development. It’s been several hours since I’ve heard any of the 3 attempting to remove any snow. My dad who lives up the hill a couple miles away in a senior community says he’s plow guys have given up for the duration. So here I am tucked into bed in my jammies watching the Women’s Olympic Curling Bronze Medal game. I am a Winter Olympics junkie and have been totally enjoying the 2010 Vancouver Games. Being snowed in with the Olympics has been wonderful. Even still, I am starting to get a little stir crazy. Luckily I’ve got a couple of magazines piled next to me. Both have articles on de-cluttering, a task I have been putting off for far to long. I see an afternoon of shredding paper & filling garbage bags full of unneeded and unwanted stuff. As a reward, there is that Toll House cookie dough in the fridge…

No comments:

Post a Comment